A wide range of industries use nitrogen, from food and drink to electronics, and from plastics to pharmaceutical and healthcare.
A colourless, odourless gas, nitrogen is often used for removing unwanted elements from liquids or propelling them through a pipeline.
Atlas Copco have a wide range of nitrogen generators on offer, including the NGM series, which harnesses advanced membrane technology, and the NGP or NGP+ machines, which operate through Pressure Swing Absorption (PSA). All of these machines offer exceptional purity, between 90%-99.99%.
Here are five things that you may not know about nitrogen…
1. You can produce your own nitrogen from compressed air
2. Installing a generator to produce your own nitrogen can be more convenient and cost-effective than using storage bottles.
3. Companies requiring continuous consumption can benefit from installing a nitrogen system.
4. Stand-alone plug-and-play nitrogen skid packages will make nitrogen through the night, which can then be consumed during the day.
5. Nitrogen manufacture reduces costs, as rather than returning nitrogen bottles partially full, all the nitrogen you make is consumed.
If you’d like to find out more about nitrogen generation, contact our sales team on 01422 321 772 or email email@example.com.