Exhibitions are a great way for us to showcase our offer and how it can benefit our customers – and Yorkshire’s biggest expo for manufacturing, Made in Yorkshire, is one of our favourites.
This year taking place on Thursday 23 May, the show will once again open its doors at the Centenary Pavilion at Elland Road in Leeds. Doors open at 8am and the event will run to 3pm.
As Made in Yorkshire’s longest serving member, we are committed to ensuring that our customer base of Yorkshire manufacturers have a ready supply of compressed air to keep their businesses running. PPS and our Sheffield Division Simm Engineering Group (founded in 1991 and 1941 respectively) have both always operated out of Yorkshire-based headquarters.
Offering full turnkey solutions, from design, supply and install to ongoing service and maintenance, we take the worry out of your compressed air supply so that you can get on with what you do best – manufacturing Yorkshire goods.
Visit our stand for solutions to your problems
At PPS, we believe a problem shared is a problem halved. For that reason, we will be inviting visitors to the expo to write your current business queries or issues up on our wall, so that we can suggest solutions to your problems.
In the spirit of the social network that is Made in Yorkshire, if any of these issues are in areas outside our remit, we will look at whether we can recommend other companies at the expo whose staff might be able to help.
There are a wide range of issues that we can help you address, for example:
- Improving the reliability of your compressed air supply to improve efficiencies and minimise downtime
- How to reduce the cost of your nitrogen supply
- Pneumatics solutions to help with the automation of your production
- How specific process extraction can prevent contamination entering the air during production
- Energy recovery options, such as venting compressor heat (outside in summer, inside in winter), to aid efficiencies and reduce heating/cooling costs
- Fixed price purchase, hire and servicing options to help you budget
- SmartLink solutions for automatic monitoring of your compressed air systems
- Pipework checks to cut down on costly air leakage and avoid pressure drops
About the expo
Now in its fourth year, the not-to-be-missed annual exhibition is expected to welcome more than 1,000 Yorkshire manufacturing decision-makers through the doors during the course of the day.
Last year there were almost 100 exhibitors from a diverse range of industries, showing the breadth and buoyancy of Yorkshire’s manufacturing sector.
Tickets are free for Made in Yorkshire members, Made in the Midlands Members, anyone working in the manufacturing or engineering businesses and companies “with a vested interest in manufacturing”, for example, buyers.
Made in Yorkshire – what’s it all about?
Made in Yorkshire is a campaigning group that aims to “challenge the status quo about how people think about British industry and ensure the sector is connected and informed”. The organisation merged with the Manufactured Yorkshire trade show in 2017 “to create a dedicated membership group for Yorkshire’s manufacturing base”.
As proud members of Made in Yorkshire, we are pleased to attend and support the organisation’s regular networking events and annual exhibition.
We look forward to seeing you on stand 44 on 23 May, book your tickets here.