As a leading mechanical engineering organisation we seek an experienced HVAC & Dryer Service Engineer to join our growing team.
You will be focused in the North of the UK, providing planned preventive maintenance and emergency fault find & fix call outs to commercial HVAC VRF / VRV AC systems from premium manufacturers. This will also include refrigerant dryers and ideally desiccant knowledge. In addition there will be commissioning of new equipment alongside maintaining our in house fleet of rental dryer equipment.
The candidate is preferred to have a mixture of gas industry commercial qualifications including but not limited to;
- Gas Safe and/or City & Guilds 2079
- A good understanding of DX type cooling systems, experience with split / VRF type air-conditioning and dryers
- Desiccant dryer knowledge, experience ideally and the ability to develop this skill within the offered role
- You will have extensive previous hands on experience of servicing HVAC and relevant AC systems. Ideally you will be highly capable at fault finding and repairing equipment in the field or workshop environment
- F Gas, refrigeration and air conditioning qualifications / certifications are a mandatory requirement, while manufacturer training would be advantageous
- The ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and operation manuals should be an existing skill
- Great teamwork and communication skills are also important both from a client facing perspective and internal regional team cooperation to service contracts and resolve fault find/ fix call outs both quickly and effectively
- Experience of the rental industry would be desirable along with a good knowledge of HVAC applications and basic controls
We are a long established company that prides ourselves on having excellent company morale and career development. Our company is one of Yorkshire’s largest compressed air service and equipment providers and due to growth of the newly launched HVAC channel we are looking to add key engineers to the team. The goal is to ensure our HVAC Service Engineers all have extensive and advanced knowledge on servicing HVAC systems to a high standard. Service Engineers will need to be highly skilled at advanced fault finding and fixing AC & dryer equipment while ensuring customer service is second to none.
Salary dependent on experience of applicant, in addition we operate a company incentive scheme. A service vehicle and phone will be provided along with a competitive pension scheme.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com to make your next career move.