Come and join our team! We’re looking for a Project Coordinator, do you think you fit the bill?
Reporting into the Project Manager you must have evidence of experience as an engineer or engineering graduate
Details of the role
Based at: PPS, The Yorkshire Air Centre, Rastrick Common, Brighouse. HD6 3DR
General Job purpose:
To support the day to day running of the project team.
To assist with the implementation of new systems and processes.
To assist with data accuracy and reports
To help manage and support our customers to deliver the best service possible
General responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Protean Software department champion, day to day usage and management of.
- Project packs, O&M manuals, modification of CAD drawings
- Ordering parts, hiring of equipment and liaising with sub-contractors
- Assisting with proposal and quotation documentation
- Assisting with project plans and programs
- Helping with up to date pricing information
- Internal communication
- Sharing ideas and continuously improving our processes
- Support our customers!
- Liaise with the team of site engineers and fitters.
- Assist with day to day coordination of the team.
- Internal process and software training
- Atlas Copco AIRnet training, Parker Transair training
- Pipework selection tool training
- Onsite training with the team
- Departmental training to gain knowledge of each department.
Closing date is 19th October 2017 and all applications are to go to Matt O’Connor Matt.OConnor@pps.co.com
To download the job details click here Project Coordinator role vacancy details