To mark the 100th anniversary of its Customer Centre over here, the good folk at Atlas Copco have set up a competition to find the oldest running industrial air compressor in Great Britain.
If you’re limping along with an old 30kW – 90kW, oil-injected, stationary air compressor that somehow keeps going year after year but is well past its retirement date, then this competition is for you.
A brand new, latest generation, GA fixed speed air compressor matching your current air compressor’s free air delivery (FAD). What’s more, you’ll get your new machine delivered direct to your site.
Your existing air compressor can be any model, as long as it’s as old as the hills, still working and located in Great Britain.
You can enter the competition and find all the Terms & Conditions on the Atlas Copco website. For help submitting your entry, call 0800 181 085 or email email@example.com.
The deadline for filling out the online form is 31 December 2018, with the winner announced on social media on 18 January 2019.
Good luck – and may the best oldest machine win!
- A world leader in its field, Atlas Copco provides innovative, energy saving solutions, including air compressors, vacuum pumps, air treatment systems and power tools.
- Founded in 1873 as AB Atlas, the company today has a presence in more than 180 countries.
- Established in 1919, the company’s site in Great Britain is one of the oldest outside Sweden.
- Known as the “fourth utility”, compressed air is used in manufacturing all over the world and the latest air compressors can reduce your energy expenditure and save you money on your running costs.
- PPS and Simm are authorised Atlas Copco distributors. PPS won the accolade of Atlas Copco Distributor of the Year in 1994, 2013 and 2015.
For more information on Atlas Copco, take a look at our feature: Meet the Supplier: Atlas Copco.